OF FUNDACJA RAK’N’ROLL – WYGRAJ ŻYCIE
§ 1. DEFINITIONS
The following terms and phrases used in these Terms & Conditions shall have the following meaning:
1. Terms & Conditions — the terms and conditions of use of the www.raknroll.pl website.
2. Website — the website available at www.raknroll.pl.
3. Administrator — Fundacja Rak’n’Roll — Wygraj Życie with its registered office in Warsaw (02-665), at al. Wilanowska 313A, entered to the Register of Associations, Other Social and Professional Organizations, Foundations and
Independent Public Healthcare Establishments kept by the 13th Commercial Department for the National Court Register (KRS) of the District Court for the Capital City
of Warsaw under the number KRS 0000338803, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9512296994,
REGON (Statistical Identification Number): 142069869.
4. User — each and every person using the Website in any manner.
5. Services — service rendered by electronic means whose subject is:
a. providing the User with information about the Foundation’s operations;
b. seeking help by the User under the programs and projects operated by the Foundation;
c. making donations by the User to support the statutory activities of the Foundation.
6. Cookies — digital data (including particularly text files) saved on the end
device of the User and necessary or useful for the purposes of using the Website.
§ 2. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. Our primary objective is to ensure the protection and privacy of personal data of Website Users on the level at least compliant with the requirements of the applicable legal regulations, including particularly, without limitation, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation” and the Personal Data Protection Act.
3. The Data Controller with regard to your personal data is Fundacja Rak’n’Roll — Wygraj Życie with its registered office in Warsaw, at al. Wilanowska 313A, 02-665 Warszawa, entered to the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000338803, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9512296994, hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”. The Data Controller can be contacted by electronic mail at email@example.com, by telephone at +48 22 841 2747 or by traditional mail at the address of the Data Controller’s registered office.
4. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at +48 22 841 2747 or by traditional mail at the address of the Data Controller’s registered office. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted in any matters related to personal data processing and exercising any rights related thereto.
5. The Data Controller is not liable for any interruptions of functioning of the Website, including periods of unavailability, caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility between the Website and the technical infrastructure used by persons using or attempting to use the Website.
6. The Data Controller is not liable for blocking the incoming electronic mail messages (or deleting any electronic mail messages) by electronic mail server administrators or software installed on the computer of the person using the Website, including anti-spam filtering software.
§ 3. SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
1. The Website restricts the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum scope necessary for the purposes of maintaining the desired level of rendered services. Data are collected actively (i.e. data provided voluntarily by the User) or passively (i.e. data automatically saved by the server).
2. The Website Users share their personal data voluntarily, but it is necessary to use the services provided through the Website.
3. Data specified in the forms available on the Website are processed for the purposes arising out of the function of this specific form (e.g. newsletter distribution).
4. For the purposes of rendering services through the Website, the Data Controller collects the following data:
a) first name and surname (and/or name of the company);
b) address, telephone number;
c) e-mail address.
5. The Users’ data are not transferred to any foreign country or international organization.
6. The Foundation may transfer the User’s personal data to such recipients, as providers of legal, IT, accounting or postal services.
7. Data of Users are retained for the period necessary to realize the purpose for which they were collected and are erased after the completion of this purpose in a way preventing their recovery.
§ 4. RIGHTS OF USERS
1. The Data Controller enables the Users to execute their rights under the Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act, including particularly, without limitation, the right to:
a) access their personal data — receive confirmation that their data are processed by the Data Controller and in what manner;
b) rectify their personal data, if they are outdated or incomplete and add missing data in the latter case;
c) delete their personal data;
d) transfer their personal data;
e) restrict data processing;
f) object against processing of their personal data;
g) if personal data are processed under the User’s consent — revoke consent at any moment, which does not affect the legality of data processing performed upon consent before its revocation. To revoke the consent, contact the Foundation or the Data Protection Officer;
h) complain to the supervisory authority if the manner of personal data processing violates the provisions of the EU GDPR regulation.
2. In order to execute any of the aforementioned rights, the User should contact the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer.
3. During the use of the Website, the system employed by the Data Controller automatically collects the IP address, which is saved in the log files. IP addresses are collected for statistical purposes only and are anonymous.
§ 5. DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
1. The Data Controller undertakes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, including particularly, without limitation, ensuring that the collected data are:
a) processed in compliance with the applicable legal regulations;
b) collected for the specified and legal purposes and not subject to further processing not compliant with those purposes;
c) correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in the form enabling identification of data subjects, not longer than necessary to complete the purpose for which they are processes.
2. The Data Controller ensures that any and all personal data collected through the Website are used for the purposes of rendering services by the Data Controller. Such information are not provided to any third parties, unless:
a) data subjects grant express consent for such disclosure of personal data
b) provision of such data is (will be) required under the applicable legal regulations.
3. The Data Controller employs technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data adequate to the risks and categories of the protected data, including particularly, without limitation, the protection of data against unauthorized access, unauthorized collection, processing with violation of the applicable legal regulations and modification, loss, damage or destruction.
4. Personal data transmitted from the Website to the server are secured with SSL encrypted connection. The Data Controller secures the Users’ personal data using high-level protection measures, as well as internal procedures and guidelines to prevent unauthorized access to such data.
5. The Website contains links to third-party websites (e.g. PayU, PayPal, Facebook). Such third-party websites function independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Data Controller in any way. Such websites implement their own privacy policies and terms & conditions, which should be carefully read.
§ 6. NEWSLETTER
1. The newsletter of Fundacja Rak’n’Roll — Wygraj Życie foundation is a free service of electronic distribution of information about the current operations of the Foundation among the subscribers. The newsletter is distributed in the form of an e-mail message sent to the electronic mail address specified by the User.
2. In order to subscribe the newsletter, the User should complete the form available at https://www.raknroll.pl/ and grant her or his consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes. Next, the User should confirm the subscription by clicking the link contained in the e-mail message.
3. The User may cancel the newsletter subscription at any moment by clicking the “Cancel subscription” link in the e-mail message containing the newsletter. Data of the User will be automatically deleted from the list of the newsletter subscribers.
4. The User can also cancel the newsletter subscription by contacting the Data Controller or the Data Protection Officer.
5. Data of the User will be automatically deleted from the list of the newsletter subscribers in a way preventing their recovery.
§ 7. WEBSITE FORMS
1. Completing and submitting the form available at http://www.raknroll.pl/szukam-pomocy/odbierz-peruke/ enables ordering a natural hair wig for an adult person undergoing cancer treatment. Detailed terms and conditions of granting natural hair wigs are available at http://www.raknroll.pl/szukam-pomocy/odbierz-peruke.
2. Completing and submitting the form available at http://www.raknroll.pl/chce-pomoc/wolontariat/ enables a person willing to support the Foundation, voluntarily and gratuitously, in its statutory operations to send her or his application.
3. By completing the form, the User declares that the provided data are true and grants her or his consent for her or his Personal Data contained in the form to be processed by the Data Controller in accordance with the applicable legal regulations and that she or he has been informed about the rights related to her or his data processing specified in detail herein.
4. Personal data of the Participants of a given Program are used exclusively for the purposes of the Program execution. Each and every User has the right to access her or his personal data, rectify and amend personal data, request permanent erasure of her or his personal data by the Data Controller, transfer her or his personal data, restrict processing of her or his personal data, object against processing of her or his personal data and, when personal data processing violates any data protection regulations, make a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO).
§ 8. DONATIONS
1. Donations for the statutory operations of the Foundation can be made online via PayU or PayPal online payment operator.
2. Upon making an online donation, the User should choose one of the Foundation’s programs currently available on the Website for which the donation is to be granted.
3. Donation can be made by:
a. online money transfer;
b. credit/debit card.
4. Detailed information about the completion of online payments are provided in the terms & conditions available at: https://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania/.
5. The User of the Website can choose to support the Foundation’s operations regularly (such regular support is hereinafter referred to as “Subscription”).
6. Subscription has a form of a monthly donation charged automatically from credit/debit card.
7. In order to activate the Subscription, tick the “Regular donations” option at: http://www.raknroll.pl/chce-pomoc/wplacam.
8. Subscription is automatically renewed upon the end of each and every 30-day subscription period.
9. If there are no sufficient funds on the card, the declared amount is not charged and it is not increased in any way in the subsequent months.
10. The User of the Website may cancel the subscription at any moment by contacting the Foundation’s office at: email@example.com
§ 9. COOKIES
1. We hereby inform you that by using the www.raknroll.pl website, you grant your consent for cookie files to be employed. You can use the website without cookies, but certain functionalities or services offered by the website may not function correctly.
3. Cookies are small text files sent by the website visited by the user and saved on the end device (a desktop or notebook computer, a smartphone) used to view websites. They have a range of functions affecting the comfort and security of viewing websites. Cookies enable, for instance, remembering the user’s individual preferences and personalizing the content displayed on websites. Cookie files are not used for the purposes of personal data processing and their content does not enable User identification.
5. Cookies are used to:
a) customize the contents of the websites to match the User’s preferences and optimize the website’s operation;
b) create statistic helping to understand how Users use the Website and thus improving the Website’s structure and content.
6. The website uses two main types of cookie files:
a) session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until the moment of leaving the website or shutting down the software (web browser);
b) persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the period specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
§ 10. COPYRIGHTS
1. Content of the Website remains the property of the Administrator. All copyrights and property rights to any components of the Website (such as text, graphic images, page layout) are reserved. The Website and all of its components are protected by the applicable legal regulations, including particularly, without limitation, the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyrights and Related Rights and the Act of 16 April 1993 on Combating Unfair Competition.
2. The rights to any and all contents published on the Website are reserved for the Administrator or the authorized parties (such as clients, commercial partners, etc.).
3. No component of the Website can be reproduced or distributed in any form or manner, including by photocopying, printing, saving on floppy disks, CDs/DVDs or any other data storage devices, without the consent of the Administrator, unless the provisions of the Terms & Conditions explicitly state otherwise.
4. Downloading and copying the contents of the Website is allowed only for private and non-commercial use.
5. No component of the Website may be copied in full or part, transmitted by electronic or any other means, modified, hyperlinked or used for commercial purposes without the consent of the Administrator.
§11. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WEBSITE CONTENT
1. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the information published on the Website is correct and updated.
2. Due to technical limitations, the Administrator does not guarantee the correctness, validity and constant availability of the Website.
3. The Administrator is liable only for the contents published on the Website.
4. Any binding information, recommendations or advice are provided by the Administrator by means of individual communication.
5. The Administrator reserves its right to change, supplement, modify or even erase the contents of the Website.
6. The Website may contain links to third-party websites. The Administrator is not liable for any content published on such third-party websites.
§ 12. FINAL PROVISIONS
3. The Administrator is not liable for any technically incorrect operation of the Website or interruptions of the Website availability the causes of which are beyond the influence of the Administrator.
4. In no circumstances the Administrator may be held liable for any direct or consequential damages caused by using the Website. Using the Website is free of any costs or expenses.